top of page

Gintern! Another travel job!

What's a "gintern"? Its someone who will be hired to travel the UK and Europe to drink gin!!

There’s a club in Britain called ILoveGin that has devoted their time to introducing people to gin and all the fantastic drinks it pairs with. So they've decided to hire a “gintern” who will try new gins, new mixers, finding new brands to work with, visiting distilleries, pairing gins and ‘ginspiring’ us with their new-found "knowledge.”

The catch? You have to live in the UK to apply. The salary is £20,000 ($26,209) per year and you should apply by September 16th. For more info click on the photo! Bottoms up!

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Me
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Instagram Social Icon
bottom of page