Gintern! Another travel job!

September 7, 2016


What's a "gintern"? Its someone who will be hired to travel the UK and Europe to drink gin!!

There’s a club in Britain called ILoveGin that has devoted their time to introducing people to gin and all the fantastic drinks it pairs with.  So they've decided to hire a “gintern” who will try new gins, new mixers, finding new brands to work with, visiting distilleries, pairing gins and ‘ginspiring’ us with their new-found "knowledge.”

The catch? You have to live in the UK to apply. The salary is £20,000 ($26,209) per year and you should apply by September 16th. For more info click on the photo! Bottoms up! 

Please reload

Featured Posts

Norwegian Sale on Europe Fares!!

December 26, 2017

Please reload

Recent Posts

October 2, 2019

August 20, 2019

March 8, 2019

March 3, 2019

February 27, 2019

February 27, 2019

January 7, 2019

Please reload

Please reload

Search By Tags
Please reload

Follow Me
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Instagram Social Icon